ViewSonic Intros Dual-Point Optical Touch LED Display

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

So which is it? Is viewsonic sliding the cash under the table to toms or are they putting it in a cake box?

G

Now desktop users finally get to have endless amounts of finger prints on their desktop displays.

joytech22

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2008
I already have a dual-touch monitor from Dell.
I got it months ago in anticipation for Windows 8 testing.

Played with it for a day then went back to keyboard and mouse lol.

G

They better put a chicken greese proof screen on that there touch screen, and a tray to catch bits of fried chicken skin. done got me one of them washable keyboards and a plastic raincoat for my mouse. I ain't never gunna start ah gaming on my rig with out a case of cold beer and a big bucket of colonel Sanders best!

Two points of touch, no mention of an oleophobic screen coating, and ViewSonic...meh.

Maybe I'm just old, but I seem to remember ViewSonic once being a company with a good reputation...nowadays they don't seem to be held in particularly high regard.

G

I want to pair this with my Raspberry pi running xbmc for a kitchen mediacenter...

f-14

Distinguished
first digital, then voice command, then the 1950's joke called 3D, now touch.

as for finger print whiners. ever gone to the gym, what about the sweat from other people on the equipment? how about eating from dishes and silverware and cups that were used by some one else previously what about glass doors? what about your iCrap mobile phone? what about the handlebars on your bicycle? how about the snot on your screen right now from the last time you talked, laughed or sneezed?

seriously, i bet you are one of these people who whine about having to wait in line in the heat for free money and food like the welfare recipients down south or in the major cities in america.

" oh my laptop is heavier than a brick! whaa whaa poor me. "
apparently so are the testicles hanging from that thing you pretend to use for procreation.

Status
Not open for further replies.