[SOLVED] Viewsonic so cheap!???

Oct 1, 2020
So im looking to buy a monitor, and I saw that viewsonic is a lot cheaper than other brands, with the same size, same type, and even with a 165hz, they are cheaper than other brands with only 144hz same size both VA curve. Why are they so cheap? Im having trust issues

Solution
So im looking to buy a monitor, and I saw that viewsonic is a lot cheaper than other brands, with the same size, same type, and even with a 165hz, they are cheaper than other brands with only 144hz same size both VA curve. Why are they so cheap? Im having trust issues
Don't let the price fool you, Young adventurer! Viewsonic monitors are only the highest of quality, forged with steel that have mystical color changing abilities! Jokes aside, Viewsonic is a great brand and makes high quality monitors, I'd highly recommend.
Don't let the price fool you, Young adventurer! Viewsonic monitors are only the highest of quality, forged with steel that have mystical color changing abilities! Jokes aside, Viewsonic is a great brand and makes high quality monitors, I'd highly recommend.

Reactions: GrinTheComputerNoob
Solution