Vintage collecting forums?

sid

Hi all,

Anyone got any recommendations for vintage arcade game forums? I did a
search on yahoo but didn't come with anything too good. Any help
appreciated.

Thanks

here?

klov?

"Sid" <Sid@NoWhere.com> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> Anyone got any recommendations for vintage arcade game forums? I did a
> search on yahoo but didn't come with anything too good. Any help
> appreciated.
>

> Thanks

What years are vintage to you?

Here is 72' on.

Brent

sid

80s are vintage to me. I was just wondering if there were any other forums
beside this one