Violent Anarchists Help French Authorities Crush Pension Protests

Status
Not open for further replies.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010
Pointless rioting, burning of cars and smashing shop windows has “shot the protest movement in the foot”

Paul Joseph Watson
Prison Planet.com
Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Violent anarchists in France who have spent the last week pointlessly smashing shop windows and setting fire to cars have “shot the protest movement in the foot” by demonizing legitimate union demonstrators and allowing the government to crackdown with paramilitary forces, according to a leading French labor expert.

[flash=480,385]http://www.youtube.com/v/sGHIfeVmASY?fs=1&hl=en_US[/flash]

The actions of rioting black-clad youths in cities such as Lyon and Paris have scuppered any chance of derailing government plans to raise the retirement age from 60 to 62, highlighting once again the fact that nihilistic communists who foolishly think they are the vanguard of some potent revolution are in fact the greatest ally of the state.

As we pointed out yesterday, there are two different groups protesting in France at the moment, those who are having a genuine impact, the union workers who have shut down entire areas of the country with fuel blockades, go-slow protests and picket lines and in doing so garnered the support of 70% of the country, and the idiot rent-a-mob anarcho-communists who will seize on any opportunity to run rampage in the deluded belief that they are standing up to the evil forces of capitalism by throwing a rock at a Starbucks window.

“The violence this week, amid huge country-wide strikes, blockades and demonstrations, has weakened the unions and played directly into the hands of the government, according to Bernard Vivier, director of France’s Higher Institute of Labour (a leading French thinktank),” reports France 24.

“The unions are embarrassed by this violence, which is led by anarchist elements of the unions who want to derail any attempts to negotiate with the government,” said Vivier.

(ARTICLE CONTINUES BELOW)

Violent Anarchists Help French Authorities Crush Pension Protests 150709banner2

“It has put the brakes on the unions’ momentum, while they themselves recognise that reforms to the pension system are needed,” he added. “These violent protesters want to do anything possible to stop negotiations, and their actions have shot the protest movement in the foot.”

The riots have provided French President Sarkozy with the perfect justification to send in paramilitary forces to clear blockades at France’s fuel depots, and have also made his refusal to negotiate with unions look like a reasonable response.

It appears that most of the “anarchists” who have tagged themselves on to the genuine union protests are in fact a remnant of the immigrants from France’s Muslim ghettos who rioted back in 2005, violent demonstrations that were widely opposed by the majority of the French people.

During protests in Greece in 2008, police colluded with fascist groups to cause mayhem and violence that was used to justify tear gas and other brutality against genuine demonstrators.

As we have documented numerous times before, you can always count on the gangs of balaclava-wearing morons to ruin the credibility and effectiveness of any good protest.

Indeed, on many occasions their staged media stunts are often allowed to occur unimpeded by authorities to provide the press with images of gratuitous violence which can they be played endlessly and used to demonize legitimate protesters.

We have documented numerous different examples where the black bloc anarchists were completely infiltrated by the authorities to provide a pretext for a police state crackdown.

The union workers in France should immediately distance themselves from the actions of the self-proclaimed anarchists if they are to have any hope of success.

Every time a car is set alight or a shop window shattered, the state gets another opportunity to castigate the entire protest movement as a hoard of violent extremists, and with it meter out a more brutal and oppressive police response.

ITsonic: If anyone is from Tom's hardware in France I want to hear from you about this.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

Yeah 3,000 people lost there heads when that happened.

mojito_619

Distinguished
Apr 25, 2009
Hi all, I'm currently in France at the moment preparing for my Baccalaureate. I'm in the south of France where the communist influence is quite strong. I must say that I'm farking fed up with the French mentality of things.

The article by ITsonic sums up the situation pretty well. Our school is right next to a "Muslim ghetto" whilst the situation here is not as bad it's still unacceptable. Today, they decided to blockade our scholl with a bunch of bricks,caddeys,construction material and a beaten up van, they then set fire to bins and threw the trash around. They did it because - they can - few of the hooligans actually care about the new law, most of them just want to have their idea of fun and flunk school. The French youth for some reason think they going to kickstart another revolution like it's 1789 or '68 of may.

Besides I for one think that it's about farking time that they move from 60 to 62 years. Get of your fat arses and get working you bunch of slackers. You do know that France is in desperate need of money, everyone else is too. You are also one of the countries with the lowest retirement age in the WORLD! And if your still not convinced then at least protest in a human way, that is with non-violent and senseless rampaging in the streets.
\end of rant\

I concur. If you want to make a point, violence and burning cars aren't going to help. A peaceful protest may not have the same news worthiness, but it is much more civilized and it makes the same point.

ITsonic

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2010

It's government funded anarchist that are doing this there about to take there Pension funds of the France workers and rise the retirement age when they all heard this they want off :fou: and they tried to protest in a peaceful manor. But does the Govn do? They hire anarchist to smash store windows, burn cars ECT, because they are saying in the Government sit down Shut up and take it !!!! we are taking everything from you.

Its hinted at this is whats trying to be done here, easier to pass laws this way, demanding conflict with riotous reactions
Maybe being sooo flamboyant such as France is, isnt the best way to go, and stickin to guns, capitalism, God n country may just have a nice solid grounding
I know it sounds red neck, but they burn my car, theyre gettin a few shots over their heads before the match even hits

Next theyll be calling bowling alleys!!!!
We neednt worry bout the future, unless we see this
imagesww.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.