spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
Just thought i would stress the point that you are being an ass and should keep quiet

SPUD

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

G

You're causing more trouble with ur posts!

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
??? i dont understand what you typed? But i totaly agree with tbird you are starting crap where it dont need to be started.

SPUD

<font color=blue>Just some advice from your friendly neighborhood blue man </font color=blue> :smile:

viper2211

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2001
i am wondering what i posted that was so bad? was it the stuff about intel? or what? and i just dont like intel!!!!

"1 Kb is all you will ever need"

says my grandpa

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
You are telling folks they are stupid for buying intel. All they want is some help on what to buy and your are calling them an idiot. Geeze this forum gets worse and worse everyday i think im gonna have to find a new one.

SPUD

viper2211

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2001
well SORRY , by the way most people are stupid for buying intel cause intel is just a rip off they charge to much for their cpu's and amd is alot better and cheaper!!!

I am too lazy to type a signature

spud

Distinguished
Feb 17, 2001
I’m am Intel owner ass. I’m not stupid and I don’t think 200-400 dollars for a processor is expensive I paid 400 some for my 600E last year and I think it was worth every penny. You don’t think the price is fair fine go and complain else where we all know the price of the processors. Oh and you must remember that every processor will suck ass after the new stuff come out.

SPUD

Arrow

Splendid
Dec 31, 2007
We RESPECT each other in this forum. When a person like you comes along, it's destroyed.

Rob
Please visit <b><A HREF="http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048" target="_new">http://www.ncix.com/shop/index.cfm?affiliateid=319048</A></b>

G

Fire is started again...

geeze guys

Viper is just we have enough crap going on as it is.

Nothing personal towards you, it's just if i look around this board is a battle feild everyday now

You like AMD viper, great so do i
Spud u like Intel great, intel is a great processor

I have made some crazy posts myself a while back
but i mean recently its getting out of hand..

-- They have found a way to harness the power of a thunderstorm and expell it with great force!--