Question Virtual Project Is it Possible to do

techno_64

Honorable
BANNED
Jan 20, 2018
Hi all , i taking a course at the university it's Cyber Criminology

in what i need would be the following i have no clue if it is possible

Here i go
i need a Virutal Machine ,that i would setup on my computer (ATM i have a Windows 7 64 Bits for Hosting)Here is the Big Question ,cause i have np doing what i just said here but for the following installing a VM ,The hard part, i searched and didn't find nothing that i could use or even came close to what i need

in this Virtual machine the first i install on my PC i need to in Reality ,i Need to install (setup) like 3 or 5 More Virtual Machines inside the Main (Host VM) Virtual Machine , the purpose , is that out the 3 or 5 , there will be 1 i will use or control and work from this 1 to do penetration test on the remaining of these ( 3 or n5 VM) VM inside the Main VM installed in first place on my Computer, these VM i will work on penetrating test i can use anything from XP to window 10

Hope this is clear enough

and hope i put this thread in the right place all help would be most appreciated

eXPedient Demise

Honorable
Jul 16, 2018
www.xpd.co.nz
Think nesting might not be the right path..... if Ive read your post correctly.

Why not setup individual VM's on the same virtual network ? Either way you go, hope you have a decent system to host it all, running multiple VM's with decent performance expectations can get fun... :)

Reactions: Remeca

techno_64

Honorable
BANNED
Jan 20, 2018
Think nesting might not be the right path..... if Ive read your post correctly.

Why not setup individual VM's on the same virtual network ? Either way you go, hope you have a decent system to host it all, running multiple VM's with decent performance expectations can get fun... :)

Thank you Most Kinda of you to Post back a Reply .
The thing or my " concern" if the word is correctly used the main reason was to make it so that all the VM's would all be on the same IP range ( like in same on a closed Lan Using 4 computer all connected on a normal Switch for example , Like i tried my best to Explain (a Closed Circuit lets say using 1 to attack or rather do penetration test on different OS's system VM's, Please lol, i have never been good in Art , i made a small Diagram Hope it make it simpler to explain better , they say a picture worth 1000 Words ,ere a diagram i made Hope it makes it simpler , But i didn't i could use for example more then one at a time VM like Virtual Box , or is there a specific VM software i need to use , like i said all these VM's has to be on the same network for this to work other wise i wouldn't be able to Do my Penetration test,ok enough blka bla here Diagram i made please open with Piant or what ever never found how to put the Piucture (Diagram here)
My Diagram < please Use this Link to see the Diagram i made Most Appreciated ,hope to have news asap , again thank you

TRENDING THREADS