Status
Not open for further replies.

kingston97bg

Prominent
Oct 4, 2019
Hello Everyone! Im in BIG BIG BIG trouble... i already installed unknown softwares with disabled Firewall and already i got virus/malwares i think.
It looks like i lost all my photos in my life and important files. This VIRUS/MALWARE CHANGED all my files with .righ FORMAT and i cant open them ,even if i change format still cannot open it :((((((( PLS TELL ME IT IS FIXABLE.... please.
http://prikachi.com/images.php?images/391/9699391i.png Here u can see the type of this fail, never seen this before in my life :(((( I lost all....

if it is real ransomware, then your files are essentially gone, barring paying the ransom, which, even so offers no certainty on the recovery, and, rewards the criminals who made it. We will hope you have an offline backup image somewhere which was NOT encrypted, and, you can search for some for specific ransomware solutions regarding some of the types of ransomware for which decryption keys have been released, but, those are few and far in between...

Alas, most learn the hard way about having backups not connected to the system and therefore impervious to ransomware attacks...

Reactions: kingston97bg
Status
Not open for further replies.