Virus on Wireless connection

Sep 6, 2018
I'm having some real ping issues, so I just noticed a device called "computer" with the IP: 192.168.1.7 in my wireless connections and I tried changing the wireless password and the device reconnected again, and the device keeps reconnecting every time. Please let me know if it's a virus or something and how to remove it, Thanks.

DHCP can be setup in lan settings
ip for your router is 192.168.0.1
http://setuprouter.com/router/hitron-technologies/bvw-3653/manual-135.pdf page 41 for dhcp settings
here u can also change your lan IP adress (192.168.0.xxx is default)
change it to something else 0-255 possible numbers

once u disable dhcp and change your router IP, then go to your windows network settings, open adapters, right click on your wifi adapter and select properties
here click on protocol ipv4 and click on properties switch to u"use following ip adress:"
on ip write your router IP (lets say your router ip is now 100.200.100.200) and change last number to any random number like 100.200.100.155
than click on subnet mask, it should auto fill
than click on gateway, here write exact router IP number

dns u can keep on auto

Make sure you disable the WPS feature. As long as someone has the WPS key it will give them the new encryption password. WPS is easily cracked and there is no way to change the WPS key. It really is a feature that should have been removed years ago when the exploit was found but many manufacture leave it on for the people who are too lazy to even key in a wifi password on their end device.

Sep 6, 2018

OtJUEzf.png