Virus or software issue? Or something worse?

Starpwnage

Distinguished
Dec 5, 2010
Recently my pc has been slightly slower and loading, and i have noticed it a few times, but didnt really care much about it as the c:/ is basically just about full with only 10gb left out of 260gb.

I also have been notching for awhile, that while sometimes changing from one program over to say a webbrowser, it would lag and display nothing but white for a moment till it seem'd to catch what it was meant to display.

However, now the issue is alot more annoying and is really getting in the way. So i was playing a small java game not in fullscreen, and i went to switch to my webbrowser and noticed it refusing to do anything. Instead, the webbrowser icon started flashing orange at me, like it does when you get say a notice or a message on messanger. THen i relealised, every single program is doing it to me now. So im just stuck there, cant switch to anything, cant minimize anything, cant start task manager... Then i manage to get the anti virus up, then the webbrowser. But shortly after it stops again :/... Then a diffrent combination of programs work :mad:

What could be the issue?