ConkiZ

Reputable
Aug 20, 2014
In the last few days my PC is totally unusable, I got some kind of virus on my PC which deleted my Antivirus, disabled Windows Defender, disabled Windows update, every time when I turn on my computer it probably starts to mine bitcoin because my GPU is much louder and it's usage is over 50%. I have to log off my PC every time after turning on and when I log on it stops. I downloaded Eset antivirus but I can't get it to work , real time protection is not enabled and I can't update it. I also can't update my GPU drivers. Every time when I open tab on Chrome I have to reload it because it wont load that page. I can't even find that virus, I did full scan of my PC and there were no threats.
I tried almost everything to enable Windows update and Windows defender. I also downloaded updates manually but I can't install them because virus deleted Windows Update Standalone installer which I also downloaded but I get the same error...
I'm totally hopeless, I guess my only solution is to install Windows again or any other suggestion ?

Components:
GPU: Radeon R9 270X Gigabyte OC 2GB
CPU: AMD FX 8350
Motherboard: Asus Sabertooth 990 fx r2.0
RAM: 8 GB Kingston HyperX
Windows 7 64bit

ConkiZ

Reputable
Aug 20, 2014
Use an off-line scanner, like the Bitdefender Rescue CD, to boot from and then clean your system.

https://www.bitdefender.com/support/how-to-set-up-a-bitdefender-rescue-cd-1249.html

There are others as well from AVG, Avira, etc. This may help, but a clean install of Windows may be your best course of action.
I downloaded newest version of Eset antivirus but it didn't find anything.. that's the worst of all. Installing new Windows is bad option for me because I have almost 50GB of files, photos etc.