Virus that keeps closing Anti Virus Software Instantly

May 12, 2018
Hello guys. I'm encountering a problem where i got a virus that keeps closing the anti virus software instantly. I tried the RKill but it can't detect the virus. While i'm trying the UnhackMe, i can't even open the setup file. When i'm clicking the folder where its placed the folder closes as instant but when i change the name of the folder to some random it can open without any problems but changing the name of the setup still doesn't change the problem. I need your help to remove this virus

Solution
a few tricks. one most newer virus use a dropper program so there reloaded into memory at power up. turn off system restore so windows wont restore the virus. look at msconfig for all programs starting up. remove and uninstall ones that you know are the virus dropper programs. most times there the last program installed by date. if you can remove those dropper programs you may be able to run an anti virus sweep. if you cant go to one of the big anti virus comps look for virus recovery boot disks or usb boot disks. from a clean pc make a bootable resque usb stick and then boot and try remopving virus that way.
a few tricks. one most newer virus use a dropper program so there reloaded into memory at power up. turn off system restore so windows wont restore the virus. look at msconfig for all programs starting up. remove and uninstall ones that you know are the virus dropper programs. most times there the last program installed by date. if you can remove those dropper programs you may be able to run an anti virus sweep. if you cant go to one of the big anti virus comps look for virus recovery boot disks or usb boot disks. from a clean pc make a bootable resque usb stick and then boot and try remopving virus that way.

Solution
May 12, 2018

Whenever i tried opening the site where i can download malwarebytes it instantly close. Tried downloading it another pc and putting it in a USB and transfer it but the it still close. I don't know if this could help you but this is the file i install before i got the virus http://disk.media/@Tlag

May 12, 2018

The only thing strage i found is Teamviewer 11