[SOLVED] VIRUS

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
I GOT THIS MESSAGE
ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Removed
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Removed
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Removed

Your personal ID:
0217OIWojlj485a0r4FGF7EyVMFUkbJpGSAyH9TOkgLDa0cgb4QUE

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hakimul.islam
Solution
Using an uncompromised computer ( this is obligatory) go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 and click the download tool now button to create a bootable usb drive that will be used to install windows 10 on your compromise computer. Follow the instruction on the pages.

If you can’t have access to another computer but already have an installation DVD or USB drive, you can use that, but you will most likely install a very outdated version that will need to be update ASAP.

Now, You have to accept the fact that you WILL loose everything on your computer, but there is just no other option in your situation. However, after clean install, the pirates will NOT have access to your computer and you will be...

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Ok that means you are on the January 14 version, so slightly outdated (nothing critical), but you should update to the latest build.

Type update in the search tool and choose "check for update". In the windows that pups up, click on the check for update button and a bunch of update should show up. You will need to restart your computer afterward to finish the installations and to run on the latest version.

Reactions: bullkrek

hakimul.islam

Reputable
Dec 19, 2018
Technically they should not have your DATA, as this is not how ransomware are working, but hey, you never know. Basically, what happened, is that the ransomware that got installed on your computer locked every documents it could find using an encryption algorithme that CAN'T be breached unless you have the key, that they pretend they will send you when you pay them. But I would not do that.

also I am not sure what you mean by preinstalling Windows... what you must do is Clean Installing
By any chace no one should ever try to pay them and expect the key from them to decrypt. If you or any victim pay them they'll piss you or him or her off more later on. The'll bypass to your bank account and empty your account. never ever even by mistake do that. dying might be a better option than being such a stupid 🙄 .

Last edited:

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
Ok GrandSACHI im on Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.752) and ty YOU man and all others for helping me and giving me advice, if it weren't for you id have myself killed... <3 I swear i will never download pirated games or from <<Edited by moderator>> bait sites. I learned a lesson today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hakimul.islam

hakimul.islam

Reputable
Dec 19, 2018
my 10-15 years old family pictures are no more because of this .mado ransomeware extension 😭. <<Edited by moderator>> I installed Kaspersky paid internet security but it was too late. virus are disinfected and deleted but my files got encrypted 😭.

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
Im sorry to hear that, i just cant clear it out of my mind why there are such pussies that want to get money through the most hotrible and disgusting way. I just hope they loose their hands, Sorry for saying that.

hakimul.islam

Reputable
Dec 19, 2018
What do you mean? youhad a virus too ?
yeah 2 days ago. these powerful ransomewares are active recently. I checked youtube and other websites and came to know that may people are also attacked recently. there were ransomewares before but they were't this much powerful. people used to decrypt their file By Emsisoft decrypter and other free decrypters. this time its not working. the virus changed all my file type/format to .Mado . 😭

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Ok GrandSACHI im on Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.752) and ty YOU man and all others for helping me and giving me advice, if it weren't for you id have myself killed... <3 I swear i will never download pirated games or from <<Edited by moderator>> bait sites. I learned a lesson today.

You're welcome. Yes, we all learn our lessons the hard way!

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
I made a clean reinstall of windows and downloaded malware bytes to check if there is anything left, its all clean. But they said they have my files and information encrypted am i still threathend they might change my password on something??? Are they just lying or...

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Removed
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Removed
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Removed

Your personal ID:
0217OIWojlj485a0r4FGF7EyVMFUkbJpGSAyH9TOkgLDa0cgb4QUE