[SOLVED] VIRUS

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
I GOT THIS MESSAGE
ATTENTION!

Don't worry, you can return all your files!
All your files like photos, databases, documents and other important are encrypted with strongest encryption and unique key.
The only method of recovering files is to purchase decrypt tool and unique key for you.
This software will decrypt all your encrypted files.
What guarantees you have?
You can send one of your encrypted file from your PC and we decrypt it for free.
But we can decrypt only 1 file for free. File must not contain valuable information.
You can get and look video overview decrypt tool:
Removed
Price of private key and decrypt software is $980.
Discount 50% available if you contact us first 72 hours, that's price for you is $490.
Please note that you'll never restore your data without payment.
Check your e-mail "Spam" or "Junk" folder if you don't get answer more than 6 hours.

To get this software you need write on our e-mail:
Removed
Reserve e-mail address to contact us:
Removed

Your personal ID:
0217OIWojlj485a0r4FGF7EyVMFUkbJpGSAyH9TOkgLDa0cgb4QUE

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: hakimul.islam
Solution
Using an uncompromised computer ( this is obligatory) go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 and click the download tool now button to create a bootable usb drive that will be used to install windows 10 on your compromise computer. Follow the instruction on the pages.

If you can’t have access to another computer but already have an installation DVD or USB drive, you can use that, but you will most likely install a very outdated version that will need to be update ASAP.

Now, You have to accept the fact that you WILL loose everything on your computer, but there is just no other option in your situation. However, after clean install, the pirates will NOT have access to your computer and you will be...

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
You’ve got a ransomware and there is no other options than a clean install of windows (unless you have money to spare and pay the scums that locked your computer). Hopefully you do have a backup of your important files on an external drive NOT plugged on your computer.
Once you reinstall Windows, it would be a good thing to get a proper antivirus… and stop downloading stuffs on Torrent.

Reactions: bullkrek

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Using an uncompromised computer ( this is obligatory) go here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-ca/software-download/windows10 and click the download tool now button to create a bootable usb drive that will be used to install windows 10 on your compromise computer. Follow the instruction on the pages.

If you can’t have access to another computer but already have an installation DVD or USB drive, you can use that, but you will most likely install a very outdated version that will need to be update ASAP.

Now, You have to accept the fact that you WILL loose everything on your computer, but there is just no other option in your situation. However, after clean install, the pirates will NOT have access to your computer and you will be safe, unless you reinstall the ransomware again, which should not happen after you got this lesson.

Solution

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
Now, You have to accept the fact that you WILL loose everything on your computer, but there is just no other option in your situation. However, after clean install, the pirates will NOT have access to your computer and you will be safe, unless you reinstall the ransomware again, which should not happen after you got this lesson.
[/QUOTE]

Idc that i will lose all my files but what do you mean by: unless i reinstall the ransomware??? If i go to the same site and download the same thing or what?

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Technically they should not have your DATA, as this is not how ransomware are working, but hey, you never know. Basically, what happened, is that the ransomware that got installed on your computer locked every documents it could find using an encryption algorithme that CAN'T be breached unless you have the key, that they pretend they will send you when you pay them. But I would not do that.

also I am not sure what you mean by preinstalling Windows... what you must do is Clean Installing

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Idc that i will lose all my files but what do you mean by: unless i reinstall the ransomware??? If i go to the same site and download the same thing or what?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant! ;-)

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
I just installed a new windows by pluging my usb and selecting it from boot menu and formating and deleting all my hard drives then creating them again chose my ssd and done now im doing the other stuff as logging in and creating password.Bte i had a text document on every hard drive is that them putting it or a robot automaticaly. Sorry im just so clueless.

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Re installing windows will not erase other drives so as suggested by another poster, you should probably format all other drives (beside the C) to get rid of all traces of the ransomware.

If your using a USB drive to install Windows, then it is a clean install as long as you chose NOT to keep files where they are during installation. You do not want a repare install.

However, normally I would strongly suggest that you prepare your USB installation media using the link provided in a previous post, which is maybe what you did already.

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
Idc that i will loose all my files but what do you mean by: unless i reinstall the ransomware??? If i go to the same site and download the same thing or what?

Yeah, that's pretty much what I meant! ;-)
Hello are you still there? Page is loading slow and im stressed <<Edited by moderator>>.

bullkrek

Prominent
Nov 24, 2018
Yes im updating it, kaspersky said im at a vulnarable state where someone could gain control over my pc. So i had like a january update or ever earlier. If you are wondering im from my phone.

Reactions: hakimul.islam

GrandSACHI

Reputable
Apr 20, 2019
Yeah, I figured that out!
After the computer finishes to update, you should type winver in the search bar to see what version of Windows you have. It should be Version 1909 (OS Build 18363.752). if you get any other version, you should report back here just to make sure your computer is not vulnerable still.