Visio 2002 Service Pack 2 (SP2) installation

Max

Distinguished
Jun 24, 2003

Hi there,

i get an error when trying to install Visio 2002 Service Pack 2 (SP2) from
Automatic Updates.

The error I get is from Visio Professional 2002

The path D:\Donwload\Microsoft Visio Pro 2002 with CDKey
inside\Visio_Pro_2002\Visio.msi cannot be found. Verify that you have
access to this location and try again, or try to find the installation
package Visio.msi in a folder from which you can install the product
Microsoft visio Professional 2002[English].

I cannot find the file Visio.msi. What can I do?Any suggestion?

Regards Max

You are far more likely to get an informed response to Visio problems if you
post your Visio problem where the Gurus hang out here:

microsoft.public.visio
microsoft.public.visio.general
microsoft.public.visio.installation
microsoft.public.visio.troubleshoot