Question Vista reformatting 2nd drive

Jul 6, 2020
I have a 32 bit Vista. I recently put in a 2nd hardrive that was from a 64 bit vista. I want to wipe it and put vista home premium 32 bit. I dont have the disk. Can I do this with the iso on a thumb drive? I have the product key

I have a 32 bit Vista. I recently put in a 2nd hardrive that was from a 64 bit vista. I want to wipe it and put vista home premium 32 bit. I dont have the disk. Can I do this with the iso on a thumb drive? I have the product key

You want to copy ISO file to your thumb drive?
And boot it that way?
If yes then no....

You either have to burn the ISO on disk, with image burning program.... (UltraISO, Alchol, Nero etc..)
Or copy ISO files on the thumb drive with special program that supports creating Bootable thumb drive for Vista...

Jul 6, 2020
You want to copy ISO file to your thumb drive?
And boot it that way?
If yes then no....

You either have to burn the ISO on disk, with image burning program.... (UltraISO, Alchol, Nero etc..)
Or copy ISO files on the thumb drive with special program that supports creating Bootable thumb drive for Vista...
What program do you recomend for the usb way? And after I do that will the vista install give me the choice of which hardrive I want to reformat? I dont want to end up wiping my main hardrive Ive never done a reformat before