[SOLVED] Visual Studio 2019 safe to use on a daily Windows 10 computer?

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
Can I use vs 2019 on my main daily system without worrying false/wrong coding delete my files, or I need to set up a VM to use it securely?

Solution
Can I use vs 2019 on my main daily system without worrying false/wrong coding delete my files, or I need to set up a VM to use it securely?
Assuming you obtained this VS2019 from Microsoft, and assuming you're not writing code that can screw the rest of the data on the PC...it is just fine.

I have Visual Studio 2015 Community on my main system. The only problem is, if you install it with all the options and features, it takes up a lot of space...;)
~150GB.

USAFRet

Titan
Assuming you obtained this VS2019 from Microsoft, and assuming you're not writing code that can screw the rest of the data on the PC...it is just fine.

I have Visual Studio 2015 Community on my main system. The only problem is, if you install it with all the options and features, it takes up a lot of space...;)
~150GB.

Solution

danny009

Reputable
Apr 11, 2019
Thanks both of you, I decided to install it on my VMware Windows 8.1 VM, the reason for that of course Microshaft Winblows 10, its the only thing in my life gave me OCD thanks to its bloatware and all kinds of shady things its built in so,

Did you ever hear the tragady of Windows platform? Not a story Satya Nutella would tell you. Windows platform, was a great OS so big and so wise, it could even give birth to most loved product on universe Windows XP. What happened to him? Its own creator murdered him on his sleep. Is it possible to learn this power? This is not something you want to learn.

TRENDING THREADS