Vivo V10G ATX Case Review: Tempered Glass On The Cheap

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcwbnimble

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2008
You compared this to the Phanteks P300, which is the same price but has far more modern features. If you absolutely are stuck at $60 for your case expenditure, then go with the Phanteks.

Basically the Vivo is your Dad's old computer case with tempered glass. It's like putting 20" wheels on '77 Grand Prix; Old design, no modern features, and just plain FUGLY!

Co BIY

Splendid
I think that case reviews need to cover the quality of the switches.

My current case is a major brand nice case that I picked based on favorable reviews but the switches are horrible. They really belong on a $10 harbor freight angle grinder but at least a cheap power tool has rough vibration and terrible noise to let you know the switch has been flipped.

My other computer is a gutless big box HP desktop but it has great switch. It has tactile feed back and positive action with subtle illumination.

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017
It may not have measured up as well as we'd hoped, but we greatly appreciate the Steven's honesty with the review! If it weren't for honest reviews like this, manufacturers like us wouldn't be able to improve. So, thanks again for the review!

Considering the cooling performance is about as good as some of those others that are $30 to $40 more, we did get at least one thing right with this case. :)

VIVO-US

Honorable
Feb 1, 2017

If we were based in another country, we might be able to sell this case for $45 or lower.

Status
Not open for further replies.