Voice actors.....

I didn't realize they had assembled such an impressive cast. I only
found out after realizing I had heard Dr. Mossman's voice from
somewhere.

"Magnus, Robot Fighter." <me@key.com> wrote in message

> I didn't realize they had assembled such an impressive cast. I only
> found out after realizing I had heard Dr. Mossman's voice from
> somewhere.

One of the Star Trek series.

I really liked Robert Culp as Br. Breen, the Administrator. Wonderful job.

"James A. Cooley" <jacooley@centralpets.com> wrote in message

> "Magnus, Robot Fighter." <me@key.com> wrote in message
>>
>> I didn't realize they had assembled such an impressive cast. I only
>> found out after realizing I had heard Dr. Mossman's voice from
>> somewhere.
>
> One of the Star Trek series.
>
> I really liked Robert Culp as Br. Breen, the Administrator. Wonderful job.

I only realised who everyone was when I read the credits; with the exception
of that scientist guy whos character name I forget, but who was voiced by
the un-mistakeable Robert Guillaume. Along with James Earl-Jones, he must
have *the* most recogniseable voice in the industry!

--
Carl Waring
http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495

>>> I didn't realize they had assembled such an impressive cast. I only
>>> found out after realizing I had heard Dr. Mossman's voice from
>>> somewhere.
>>
>> One of the Star Trek series.
>>
>> I really liked Robert Culp as Br. Breen, the Administrator. Wonderful
>> job.
>
> I only realised who everyone was when I read the credits; with the
> exception of that scientist guy whos character name I forget, but who was
> voiced by the un-mistakeable Robert Guillaume. Along with James
> Earl-Jones, he must have *the* most recogniseable voice in the industry!

How about Darth Vader?

:)

> --
> Carl Waring
> http://getdigiguide.com/?p=1&r=1495

Mi e' sembrato che Westman abbia scritto

> How about Darth Vader?

How about Bombolo?
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

Mi e' sembrato che Vilco abbia scritto

>> How about Darth Vader?

> How about Bombolo?

I forgot: :)))))))))))))))))9
--
Vilco
Think pink, drink rose'

"Magnus, Robot Fighter." <me@key.com> wrote in

> I didn't realize they had assembled such an impressive cast. I only
> found out after realizing I had heard Dr. Mossman's voice from
> somewhere.

Photos of the actors alongside their characters:

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=216411

IMDB page for HL2:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0374692/

It's rather fitting having Louis Gosset, Jr. voice the Vortigaunt after his
part in Enemy Mine.

I particularly like the exchange between two Vortigaunts in the camp
following the extraction of the bug bait. ("We'll only talk in our language
if we want to say something insulting about you." And then they do.)