voice mail down in NYC - Sunday 6/6

I don't think it was just me. The entire system seemed screwed
up. First I got "all voice mail circuits busy", then I got nothing -
dead air. I tried it from a landline and actually got conferenced into
a private conversation(!)

DGI

Archived from groups: alt.cellular.sprintpcs,nyc.general (More info?)

In article <dh87c05u62lhm2gkaig2mc5eumebcub3pm@4ax.com>,
David G. Imber <imber@maniform.com> wrote:

> I don't think it was just me. The entire system seemed screwed
> up. First I got "all voice mail circuits busy", then I got nothing -
> dead air. I tried it from a landline and actually got conferenced into
> a private conversation(!)
>
> DGI

Make sure to call *2 tomorrow to get credits for nonservice.