antonio

I'm looking to setup a VOIP <-> PSTN network so i can have a regular
phone line on my farm (i only have internet via radio service), and i
was thinking about buying 2 ATAs and a gateway to connect the ata at
my home to the PSTN.
I found this http://www.pulverinnovations.com/ipp.html and it looked
very useful, but too expensive! Whatelse can i use so i get the same
service?
Hugs

FX-200 should do the trick, I think :)

http://www.voxilla.com/shop/index.php?action=category&id=3

Here's a link to the manual. Read it through. Pretty cheap for what it
does.

http://www.communitech.com/web/deltathreestore/images/FX-200%20dtc.pdf

"Antonio" <mouallem@ig.com.br> wrote in message
> I'm looking to setup a VOIP <-> PSTN network so i can have a regular
> phone line on my farm (i only have internet via radio service), and i
> was thinking about buying 2 ATAs and a gateway to connect the ata at
> my home to the PSTN.
> I found this http://www.pulverinnovations.com/ipp.html and it looked
> very useful, but too expensive! Whatelse can i use so i get the same
> service?
> Hugs

Here's a link to the manufacturer's website:

http://www.sipcpe.com

"Antonio" <mouallem@ig.com.br> wrote in message
> I'm looking to setup a VOIP <-> PSTN network so i can have a regular
> phone line on my farm (i only have internet via radio service), and i
> was thinking about buying 2 ATAs and a gateway to connect the ata at
> my home to the PSTN.
> I found this http://www.pulverinnovations.com/ipp.html and it looked
> very useful, but too expensive! Whatelse can i use so i get the same
> service?
> Hugs

off topic, but is radio based internet fast enough for VOIP. I'd be
concerned about both speed and latency. Have you tested the system with
something like FWD and x-lite before investing in the equipment. The same
adapter mentioned by others is also available from pcphoneline. I have not
checked who is cheapest.

Stu

"Antonio" <mouallem@ig.com.br> wrote in message
> I'm looking to setup a VOIP <-> PSTN network so i can have a regular
> phone line on my farm (i only have internet via radio service), and i
> was thinking about buying 2 ATAs and a gateway to connect the ata at
> my home to the PSTN.
> I found this http://www.pulverinnovations.com/ipp.html and it looked
> very useful, but too expensive! Whatelse can i use so i get the same
> service?
> Hugs

TRENDING THREADS