Volume Control Settings - Able to set by User?

Is there any normal method to allow two different users to have different
volume control settings? I routinely find that my wife likes to turn down
or "mute" the volume control applet when she logs on using her account.

This leaves me stuck always having to raise the volume for my personal use
when I log on.

If there's no "normal" method for controlling this, is is possible there
might be a registry change I can make that would accommodate this?

Thanks in adavance,
Jim

"Jim Davie" <jamesdavie@tampabay.rr.com> wrote in message
> Is there any normal method to allow two different users to have different
> volume control settings? I routinely find that my wife likes to turn down
> or "mute" the volume control applet when she logs on using her account.
>
> This leaves me stuck always having to raise the volume for my personal use
> when I log on.
>
> If there's no "normal" method for controlling this, is is possible there
> might be a registry change I can make that would accommodate this?
>
> Thanks in adavance,
> Jim

No, the Volume sound is system wide.

--