Question Volume controls stuck top left of my screen.

xXNickTheBeastXx

Commendable
Aug 7, 2017
TIPrYgf.png
Hi! This problem occurred every time I opened my PC before reinstalling , now it seemed fine, but apparently it started showing up again. it's just stuck top left and I can't do anything , also it makes Windows very buggy. If I'm on my browser (Opera) new programs won't show up if I click on them in the taskbar . I need to minimalize Opera to see them. Here's a photo I hope someone can help me. I will try reinstalling audio drivers and I will come with an update.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
TIPrYgf.png
Hi! This problem occurred every time I opened my PC before reinstalling , now it seemed fine, but apparently it started showing up again. it's just stuck top left and I can't do anything , also it makes Windows very buggy. If I'm on my browser (Opera) new programs won't show up if I click on them in the taskbar . I need to minimalize Opera to see them. Here's a photo I hope someone can help me. I will try reinstalling audio drivers and I will come with an update.

Hi @xXNickTheBeastXx

Right click on the taskbar and click on "Lock Taskbar" Then Left click and hold the taskbar and drag it back down to the bottom of the screen.

Let us know if it worked. :)

xXNickTheBeastXx

Commendable
Aug 7, 2017
Hi @xXNickTheBeastXx

Right click on the taskbar and click on "Lock Taskbar" Then Left click and hold the taskbar and drag it back down to the bottom of the screen.

Let us know if it worked. :)
I've installed audio drivers and now it has stopped. I hope it won't come back next time but I'll try to do what you said and update. Thanks. (also i'm not sure it's gone, it used to disappear before after I restarted but it always came back. Anyway , fingers crossed.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
Nope, it came back. Still there. help?

On the screen that pops up, what happens if you R. Click on it? Any menus?

Do you have onboard audio or an add-in sound card? Make & Model please.

Down by your clock on the bottom R. side of your screen, is there anything running that matches the popup screen? If so, what happens if you close it? Does the popup go away?

Click on the magnifying glass on the bottom Left and type in "msconfig" You'll be able to click on a Startup tab on a screen screen that pops up. Look for a process listed that matches the Audio Popup (if there is one) and un-check it. Save, exit and restart. Still there?

xXNickTheBeastXx

Commendable
Aug 7, 2017
On the screen that pops up, what happens if you R. Click on it? Any menus?

Do you have onboard audio or an add-in sound card? Make & Model please.

Down by your clock on the bottom R. side of your screen, is there anything running that matches the popup screen? If so, what happens if you close it? Does the popup go away?

Click on the magnifying glass on the bottom Left and type in "msconfig" You'll be able to click on a Startup tab on a screen screen that pops up. Look for a process listed that matches the Audio Popup (if there is one) and un-check it. Save, exit and restart. Still there?

Sorry for the late responses, I can't interact with it, I don't see it in task-manager (nothing with audio) not in startup not anywhere, I disabled it from the opera settings , it goes away but it still comes back if I try to watch a video on discord let's say, and it still messes up my PC ( i can't copy somethings and my windows key won't do anything ) . I have on-board drivers. My Motherboard is a Maximus Hero VIII, I got the last drivers installed . Realtek high definiton drivers ( the ones from Asus ).

xXNickTheBeastXx

Commendable
Aug 7, 2017
I also see now that if I play anything in VLC or something that plays videos/audio and is not my browser, the video/ audio keeps pausing and resuming very fast without passing the 1 second mark, it just stays at the start and pauses/resumes really fast, idk what to do