Voodoo 3 Bios ¡¡¡Help!!!

G

I am the owner of a Voodoo 3 2000 PCI. After using conventional ways to overclock it, I was able to overclock the 143Mhz core and memory to 166Mhz, but I read I could reach 183Mhz, so after sticking a huge heatsink and a 6 cm fan on one side and the standard heatsink with a glued Pentium fan on the back side, I flashed a Voodoo 3 3000 PCI Bios. But now my card is far from being stable, I would like to flash the old Bios again but somehow all the pages which offered bios have closed (All of them at once, I think they all pointed to www.amdfreak.redhotant.com or anything similar). So I would like (I mean I would be very grateful) if someone having a copy of the standard bios (Voodoo 3 2000 PCI with SGRAM memory, my old bios was 2.15.06 or 2.15.07) could email me (juanmigalindo@mixmail.com). Thank you very much in advance.

berkeljm

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I would try going to Voodoo's web sight and downloading it from there. It is www.3dfx.com. I'm not sure if the driver will install an older version of the bios over the top of it but it's worth a try......even if you just end up with the newest driver that may solve your problem also.

G

Thanks for your help but I'm afraid there you can only download new drivers, and they do not change the bios in any way.

G

The pages that didn't work are now working, so I've already got the old bios. Thanks for replying.