Question Vpn consequences

Feb 27, 2020
The following tomshardware forum is descriptive and informational indeed.
I have following two queries in this trail that I have setup my router to create a OpenVPN connection and I have installed the OpenVPN app on my Samsung Android phone. Uptil this it worked out fine.
Now I just want to view my cameras using the iVMS-4500 app on my phone, while I'm on the OpenVPN connection. But I don't know anything about what information I have to enter into the app.I have thought that I can choose between HiDDNS - IP/Domain - IP Server, but I think I have to use IP/Domain.
But,when I selecting the IP/Domain, I entered the IP of my camera (10.0.0.100) in the adresse field, and the portnumber in the port field, and then username and password. But it does not work.And secondly,I am unable to setup VPN server In my Arlo pro 2.Suggest us what to do regarding these arlo app for pc

Simthaniel

Distinguished
May 9, 2016
I have multiple Arlo pro 2 cameras as well with open vpn set up on my router but I can’t remember how I got it to work. I can’t check right now but I might be able to get back to you tomorrow about it. Then I don’t know what to do for the iVMS-4500 app, at least not yet.