VPN - IE CStarts to load page and times out?? MTU??

I make a VPN connection(full T-1), using IE it starts to
display the page and then times out.

This works with another PC. Both systems are XP Pro. If
going directly via the LAN Not using the VPN IE appears
to work. I can not test to the same site due to it being
on an Intranet site. Someone suggested the MTU
configuration . . .

Thanks,
Dave

You MAY be having split tunneling problems... When you connect to the
VPN, all internet requests (by default) will go to the default gateway
on the VPN network versus using your own local default gateway.

See
http://www.microsoft.com/technet/community/columns/cableguy/cg1003.mspx
for more information.

http://www.remotenetworktechnology.com