[SOLVED] VPN Recomendation in the UK/GE

Solution
Any VPN with decent or fast German servers would do it for you. It would also depend on the purpose you're using the VPN for. If you need it to protect your data or transactions, it's okay to compromise a little on speed. If you're using it to stream movies and stuff, you just need a proxy maybe? If you're looking for personal experiences, my experience has been decent with quite a few VPNs. I'm using Ivacy right now and it's pretty decent for streaming stuff like iPlayer, and others but if you're going to be in the UK, you'll be needing a VPN for other channels and not the iPlayer. Trials are also available with most VPNs.
Jan 7, 2019
I live in Germany (Hesse), I use Nordvpn provider. Mostly I use it for Netflix and of course, for security reasons, works well. All my recommendations! By the way, I bought my subscription with this discount code nordvpn.org/3yoffer, you can try to use it if it still works.

pure64

Honorable
Feb 15, 2018
I have both PureVPN and NordVPN purchased more recently. NordVPN is far better all round except for the cost. you really get what you pay for.

PureVPN is over subscribed, with a dedicated IP I never get above 8Mbps and more than often its less than 5. It serves a purpose most of the time, I suppose. Both have been able to connect me to geo-restricted content such as Netflix, with a little trial and error

edit: In Germany by the way!

MasterChief86

Honorable
Dec 13, 2016
Any VPN with decent or fast German servers would do it for you. It would also depend on the purpose you're using the VPN for. If you need it to protect your data or transactions, it's okay to compromise a little on speed. If you're using it to stream movies and stuff, you just need a proxy maybe? If you're looking for personal experiences, my experience has been decent with quite a few VPNs. I'm using Ivacy right now and it's pretty decent for streaming stuff like iPlayer, and others but if you're going to be in the UK, you'll be needing a VPN for other channels and not the iPlayer. Trials are also available with most VPNs.

Solution