VPN Server unable to browse

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

Windows 2003 Server Enterprise Ed. w/ Nics (1 Local IP Address, 1 Internet IP address) running AD, Remote Access / VPN Server & DNS Server

DNS Reverse Lookup zone pointing to the T1 Provider DNS

VPN is operational, but can't access the internet from the 2k3 server.

I mostly want to have my Windows 2003 Server access the Internet so that I can run Windows Update and am going to install ISA in the future. Is there anyway to do this?

Also, is there anyway to make the VPN clients see the other Domain COmputers in Network Places on a Windows XP Pro machine?

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.ras_routing,microsoft.public.windowsnt.protocol.ras (More info?)

> I mostly want to have my Windows 2003 Server access the Internet so that I
> can run Windows Update and am going to install ISA in the future. Is
> there anyway to do this?

In the default RRAS configuation, filters are plumbed on the public NICs
restricting traffic only to VPN traffic. Add filters to allow port 80
traffic so that you can access windows update.

--
Thanks
Chetan