VPN software recommendations

I want to setup VPN at home, so that I can access my company's
machine at home. Should I install VPN software?
any good recommendations? please advise. thanks!!

That depends totally on what VPN your company uses. I suggest you contact
your company network administrators about this. They will be able to tell
you exactly what you need to do and they will probably have an official VPN
client you can install on your home PC.

--

Al Jarvi (MS-MVP Windows Networking)

benefit of all of us...
rights...

<jrefactors@hotmail.com> wrote in message
>I want to setup VPN at home, so that I can access my company's
> machine at home. Should I install VPN software?
> any good recommendations? please advise. thanks!!

You can use the built-in VPN software.
Access it via Control Panel--Network Connections
Create a new connection

--
Regards
Mark Dormer