Question Vram usage automatically maxes out after sometime. please help.

Jan 7, 2022
From last few days I am having this weird problem while playing any game suddenly after a minute or so the gpu vram memory usage becomes completely full (not just one game but nearly all games including light games like fifa suddenly vram memory usage goes from 2gb to 4gb) and then is starts stuttering like hell , now when i alt tab out of the game it changes to normal for sometime and again the same spike happens when i play the game for some time (a stuuter happens suddenly maxing out the vram usage) . Please help, if any expert is out there.

Jan 7, 2022
I have a gtx 1050 ti , o another thing I found out is that this issue only happens when I am connected to the internet, offline the gpu usage spike doesnt happen. do u think there is a gpu miner malware in my system? I did scan with malwarebytes though.

Jan 7, 2022
Hi guys thanks very much to the guy who told me to use glasswire , finally caught the culprit, its Roamingproquota.exe located in the following location : C:\Users\AVIKPC\AppData . Now the thing is even malwarebytes caught it but even after moving it to quarantine that file keeps coming back. Infact even when I removed its access through the firewall it still started connecting, so for now I have forcibly blocked by writing inbound and outbound rules in firewall to block that exe, can anybody suggest me how to remove it and what sort of a malware it is, cant find anything about it in google though. (Proquota is a MS process but this one doesnt seem to be its unsigned and glasswire even threw an alert which made me catch it)