VX 7000

The LG VX7000 is out 'internet only'. Does anyone have any comments about
it, good, bad or otherwise?
Paul

http://www.phonescoop.com/phones/phone.php?p=430

--
All email is scanned and deemed virus free by Norton Anti-Virus 2003.
"Paul in Redland" <paulinredland@msn.com> wrote in message
> The LG VX7000 is out 'internet only'. Does anyone have any comments about
> it, good, bad or otherwise?
> Paul

On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:26:42 -0700, "Paul in Redland"
<paulinredland@msn.com> wrote:

>The LG VX7000 is out 'internet only'. Does anyone have any comments about
>it, good, bad or otherwise?

"Internet Only?" I'm almost positive I saw them on display at my friendly
area Verizon store last week.

Kevin P. McClave
http://www.kpmcclave.com/splash.html

"It's good to be good. But it's better to be lucky.
And it's really nice to be a little of both." ~Barry Larkin

I just picked up 2 of them at my local mall kiosk

--

-Jesse

http://www.pixelpages.net/conservativemind

Disclaimer: Spelling & grammar errors are made on purpose for those who are
fulfilled by correcting others.

"Kevin McClave" <KMcClaveBAFFLECANNEDMEATS@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
> On Wed, 14 Jul 2004 19:26:42 -0700, "Paul in Redland"
> <paulinredland@msn.com> wrote:
>
> >The LG VX7000 is out 'internet only'. Does anyone have any comments about
> >it, good, bad or otherwise?
>
> "Internet Only?" I'm almost positive I saw them on display at my friendly
> area Verizon store last week.

> Kevin P. McClave
> http://www.kpmcclave.com/splash.html
>
> "It's good to be good. But it's better to be lucky.
> And it's really nice to be a little of both." ~Barry Larkin

No kiddn'. Out here on the left coast their website states that the 7000 is
available internet only. Maybe I'll stop in at a VZW store and see for
myself. Anyway, care to comment on your likes and dislikes on the phone?

Paul

"Jesse Hand" <no.spam@for.me> wrote in message
> I just picked up 2 of them at my local mall kiosk

So far the only dislike I have is that we do not have the ability to delete
all messages at once. You have to manually delete each text or pic message
one at a time.

--

> So far the only dislike I have is that we do not have the ability to
delete
> all messages at once. You have to manually delete each text or pic message
> one at a time.

I guess there's always something.....

When I upgraded my 4400 to the 6000, I noticed there was no option to adust
the duration of the key light. I liked the 4400 in that respect because I
could set it to remain lit for as long as the flip was open.

I imagine there'll be some things I dislike about the 7000 too when I
finally get mine.

In article <X7HKc.2510$Qn6.2122@fe07.usenetserver.com>,
"Anthony J. Bertorelli" <eaglescout1998@ocsnet.net> wrote:

> "Jesse Hand" <no.spam@for.me> wrote in message
> > So far the only dislike I have is that we do not have the ability to
> delete
> > all messages at once. You have to manually delete each text or pic message
> > one at a time.
>
> I guess there's always something.....
>
> When I upgraded my 4400 to the 6000, I noticed there was no option to adust
> the duration of the key light. I liked the 4400 in that respect because I
> could set it to remain lit for as long as the flip was open.
>
> I imagine there'll be some things I dislike about the 7000 too when I
> finally get mine.

Did you try menu - messages - erase - option 4 erase all ?

I have since learned how to delete all messages at once.