vx6000 connected to laptop

I finally figured out how to get on the Express Network using my vx6000 but
was wondering if it uses my regular minutes or are they gonna start charging
me for just using it.
Thanks!

---

If you have America's Choice check your bill for "National Access" which
means that it will use your regular minutes with no extra charges.

Steve