W.o.T. Mass Exodus for Diablo 3 / W.O.W. Players?

kazzhul

Honorable
Jul 16, 2012
Just so tired of the gear grind I have turned in my toons for tanks. I understand that I am still grinding progression through a game but the pay on demand aspect as well as the 18979564000 possible ways to play the first four moves of chess aspect intrigue me. Anyone else leave a game or can recommend a good one? Just built my rig. Don't give me a hard time I know what video card's can do to a power bill or maybe it was just folding with friends. Please post I know it's difficult to create an account.

OS Version: Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise
System RAM: 8154 MB
CPU Name: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz
CPU Speeds: 2888
Physical CPUs: 1
Virtual CPUs: 4
Video Card Description: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
VRAM: 1024 MB
Primary Display Resolution: 1920x1080
Multi-Monitor Desktop Resolution: 3200x1080
Microphone: False
Language: English (United States)
Free Hard Drive Space: 98971 MB
Total Hard Drive Space: 305142 MB
Windows Experience Index Rating: 5.8

sorry im not getting what you want from your question. your grammar is none nonsensical... do you want to play another wow type game or an fps shooter or some other kind of game... your chess reference???...

which 7700 do you have the 7750 or 7770 it doesnt really matter as they will both play games well enough. but its nice to be accurate.

if you have steam and a credit card why not take advantage of the steam summer sale... there are different bargains up to 75%+ off on old and new games.
if your into rpg type games then witcher 2 is worth a look as is the mass effect and dragon age sagas
fps shooters. then cod4 still has a huge player base mw2 and mw less so.
battlefield bad company is ok but bf3 is better. but it could get a little pricey if you decide to get the premium pack with it.

multi monitor gaming is out of the question if your using 1920/1080 and 1280/1024. you can use extended display but the game will have to run on the big screen and you can monitor your skyp/teamspeak/mumble and other apps on the second. but dont be suprised when you tart a game if the second monitor turns off as your card will dedicate as much ram as it can to the game and if there isnt enough it will turn off the second screen.

rpg_poser

Honorable
Mar 12, 2012
Just sounds to me like you fell for the hype of Diablo 3 and had a falling out. I would rather play WoW or Diablo 2 than Diablo 3.
I would suggest Guild Wars if you need to play something that doesn't have a fee. Guild Wars 2 looks to be good, but I always wait until the hype is over before before purchasing games.