W2k -terminalserver / VPN

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Hi!

I'm having trouble with remote desktop-connection from a Windows
XP-machine on a Winodws 2000- server, running as an terminalserver.
I'm using cisco-pix vpn-solution. When using wireless, the vpn
connects ok, and i can ping the terminalserver. BUT, the rdp-client
cannot connect to the server. When dialup or when cable-connected to
the same accesspoint, the rdp-client connects ok..

What can be wrong???

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsnt.terminalserver.misc (More info?)

Quick guess would be the XP internal firewall but if the VPN is working all
traffic should be going over the encrypted ports

HTH

Nick F