W7 or Vista

hents1230

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2009
Hello!

I'm building a gaming computer and in few days,windows 7 will be released.I checked prices and they weren't that high.
Now questions is:Should i go on Vista 32 bit or 7 32 bit?

My specs:

ATI HD 4670 [ 1GB DDR3 ]
AMD Phenom II X2 [ 3,0 GHZ]
4GB DDR3 RAM

I'm using it for just gaming.I heard there were problems in playing GTA 4 and some other games.I'm going to play like CS 1.6,COD 4,AOE 3.

Solution
You should go Windows 7 now, otherwise sooner or later you'll probably be faced with the need or desire to upgrade.

You should also use a 64-bit version of the OS for the same reason. It doesn't cost any more, there's no downside, and if you ever want to add more memory then you won't have to upgrade from a 32-bit OS.
You should go Windows 7 now, otherwise sooner or later you'll probably be faced with the need or desire to upgrade.

You should also use a 64-bit version of the OS for the same reason. It doesn't cost any more, there's no downside, and if you ever want to add more memory then you won't have to upgrade from a 32-bit OS.

Solution

askura

Distinguished
Oct 8, 2009
Hi there, I had a similar question but this has answered it for me in effect. I was curious though where the cheapest copies of windows 7 can be found upon release?

TRENDING THREADS