wa6657.exe process ?

I noticed wa6657.exe running on my system. Does anybody know if this is
spyware. I have done searches but have not found anything. Thank you.

It's not a Windows Process but that doesn't mean it's spyware, it might
belong to some other application you installed. You might try navigating to
or otherwise searching for that exe in Windows Explorer, right click, select
properties and check with what application it is associated. Nonetheless,
whenever you suspect spyware, a virus or just anything suspicious such as
this you should make sure your antivirus software is up to date and run a
scan on your system and check for any malware on your system, download,
install and run Ad Aware, www.lavasoftusa.com.

--
Michael Solomon MS-MVP
Windows Shell/User

"Schlafly" <Schlafly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I noticed wa6657.exe running on my system. Does anybody know if this is
> spyware. I have done searches but have not found anything. Thank you.

Thank you

"Michael Solomon (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> It's not a Windows Process but that doesn't mean it's spyware, it might
> belong to some other application you installed. You might try navigating to
> or otherwise searching for that exe in Windows Explorer, right click, select
> properties and check with what application it is associated. Nonetheless,
> whenever you suspect spyware, a virus or just anything suspicious such as
> this you should make sure your antivirus software is up to date and run a
> scan on your system and check for any malware on your system, download,
> install and run Ad Aware, www.lavasoftusa.com.
>
> --
> Michael Solomon MS-MVP
> Windows Shell/User
> Backup is a PC User's Best Friend
> DTS-L.Org: http://www.dts-l.org/
>
> "Schlafly" <Schlafly@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I noticed wa6657.exe running on my system. Does anybody know if this is
> > spyware. I have done searches but have not found anything. Thank you.

You're welcome.