News Wafer-Scale Heterogeneous Chips May Pave the Way Beyond Moore's Law

D

Deleted member 14196

I hate that whole Moore’s law thing it isn’t a law it was an observation there’s no law to it!!! Other things in physics are laws, like the speed of light that’s a law—not some dumb observation It was only true for a brief period of time

If Moore’s law was a law then it would still be in effect and working and we wouldn’t have run into a wall so stop calling it a law it was a comment made by a old dude who made an observation

Leave it to Intel to make Observations and call them a law. So puffed with pride they were. It’s another reason that I detest them and I don’t care for their lackluster hardware at all. None of it

Last edited by a moderator:

gargoylenest

Commendable
Jan 13, 2020
I hate that whole Moore’s law thing it isn’t a law it was an observation there’s no law to it!!! Other things in physics are laws, like the speed of light that’s a law—not some dumb observation It was only true for a brief period of time

If Moore’s law was a law then it would still be in effect and working and we wouldn’t have run into a wall so stop calling it a law it was a comment made by a old dude who made an observation

Leave it to Intel to make Observations and call them a law. So puffed with pride they were. It’s another reason that I detest them and I don’t care for their lackluster hardware at all. None of it
Good observation :unsure: