Title says it all. I am doing a clean build (current build is going to my niece) and was wondering (even after looking at the current benchmarks that I can find), if it would be better for me to wait the half-year to a year till the new AMD/Nvidia's come back into stock, or say screw it and get a Past-Current gen graphics card? I was looking at possible a 5700 XT, again, since my current card (EVGA 1080TI) would be going to my niece, but wasnt sure if it would be better to wait, or say screw it and get that, or if there was a better card compared to that was still within a good price range. Any idea's/help? Thanks!