[SOLVED] Wait for Zen 2 or upgrade now?

Sep 23, 2018
8
0
10
0
Hi,
Looking to upgrade my 4670k as in games such as BFV my cpu is starting to struggle but im not sure if I should wait for zen 2 or upgrade now I can put up with my current setup for a while as its not unplayable?

Current setup is:
I5 4670k
Cryiorig H5 cpu cooler
MSI Z87 G45
16GB corsair Vengeance
RTX 2060
EVGA supernova 750



Thanks in advance
 

DavidUSSR

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
249
1
4,715
15
I would wait so I'll be able to see prices and performance.
Also if you dont want to wait you can always buy now 2nd Gen ryzen cpu and upgrade to 3rd gen later as it probably will be the same socket.
 

DavidUSSR

Reputable
Feb 13, 2016
249
1
4,715
15
I would wait so I'll be able to see prices and performance.
Also if you dont want to wait you can always buy now 2nd Gen ryzen cpu and upgrade to 3rd gen later as it probably will be the same socket.
 

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS