Feb 26, 2019
So I got an Asus H110m-a/m.2. I have set up a routine with my Google home to turn on my PC and it works only at the point of sleep or hibernation. The thing is I can't get the embedded Intel LAN port to stay on and report to the router so that the wol action can do it's magic when I turn off the pc. I tried almost all the available options on the internet and that's why I reach out for a more specific solution. To the question then, how can I keep power to the embedded LAN adapter after the power off? Thank you.

Solution
Found something on windows basically. Hope it helps anyone struggling with it. On device manager-> network adapters-> double click the motherboard adapter-> advanced-> energy efficiency ethernet "off". Worked for me, at least for now.
Feb 26, 2019
Very useful, thank you, I've seen some off them in my search to do it all along. But what I really need (maybe?) is the bios setting that keeps power to the embedded LAN adapter (not a PCI one) after I power off the pc from Windows. Thanks for the heads up though.

Last edited:
Feb 26, 2019
Found something on windows basically. Hope it helps anyone struggling with it. On device manager-> network adapters-> double click the motherboard adapter-> advanced-> energy efficiency ethernet "off". Worked for me, at least for now.

Solution