Wall-mounted monitor 1440p 144hz 27"

AtotehZ

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
Hello guys,

My friend is on the lookout for a new monitor, but he is being annoyingly particular about it having to be wall-mounted. Are there any monitors you know of that has this feature?

Personally I'd advised him to get an 'ACER Predator XG270'. It's probably the best value he can get in the 27" 1440p 144hz category, when I checked: http://144hzmonitors.com/ they even agreed.

Will that monitor be able to get a wall-mount without voiding the warranty and if not, what will?

Solution
ANY monitor with a VESA mount. It's a standard feature. There's over 1000 at newegg. Just check the box.

How is that being annoying? It's his money and his monitor. If it needs to be wall mounted it needs to be wall mounted. Definitely wouldn't trust a website named 144hzmonitors
ANY monitor with a VESA mount. It's a standard feature. There's over 1000 at newegg. Just check the box.

How is that being annoying? It's his money and his monitor. If it needs to be wall mounted it needs to be wall mounted. Definitely wouldn't trust a website named 144hzmonitors

Solution

AtotehZ

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008

144hzmonitors is established as researching their stuff well. I think it's being a bit specific for a site and they've also expanded beyond 144hz monitors. Their recommendations usually add up to what I figure myself though so I can't really fault them. Picking you as best answer simply because you were first and your answers are so similar. Even though I don't agree with your way of judging sites ^^