Question Wall mounted pc case

Oct 29, 2019
Hi I am going to make a wall mounted pc case with wood and I need spme advice.I will be using a B450 bazooka plus motherboard with ryzen 5 3400G and a psu.

Sent from my SM-C701F using Tapatalk

The one thing I can think of that you want to pay attention to is that sometimes the case acts as a mutual ground.

One example is....there might be a motherboard standoff that normally would be grounded to the case....but if you use wood....it won't be.

If so.....you are going to want to ground this standoff.

Fortunately that is as simple as running a wire from the standoff to the frame of the power supply.

Oct 29, 2019
I've built wood PC cases.

What do you need advice on? Design?

Please state your perceived skill level and tools available to you.

Bit-Tech.net has a large number of custom case builds from professional modders to draw inspiration from. Google images for "PC case wood" also (obviously)
Hi,i have 2-3 fans of 120mm.Where do I fix them.I can fix them anywhere since its DIY.I also have a 8x6.5x4cm heatsink.

Sent from my SM-C701F using Tapatalk

Depends. Do you want the fans to be visible? You could design a ducted case that intakes and exhausts from the back/wall side. Or you could have an open case that doesn't need fans. Or maybe you want the fans showing because they're RGB.

Air coolers obviously protrude off the CPU socket, so that's just a clearance issue.