Wallpaper Mystery

How it happenned I don't know. Every time I start my
computer in the morning my selected desktop wallpaper
would not come on. I have to right click on the desktop,
go to 'properties', go to 'desktop', my selected
wallpaper will already be highlighted, and after a couple
of seconds it will pop up on the blank screen in the
display properties, and only then it will then pop up on
the desktop. Why isn't it coming on at Windows start up,
when is supposed to?

Are you using a remote desktop client like VNC?