Wanna start a streaming

Jul 21, 2018
Hi so i wanted to try to do stream mine PC hardware is
GPU GTX 1050ti
CPU i5 7400
HDD 1TB
i wanted to stream like Fortnite:CS:GO:Overwatch:R6Siege:Gmod
can u say if it will work with mine hardware and if it's can say what settings will be good for no lagging be cause i tried but it was lagging kind of on stream and little bit on mine screen tho please answer thanks everyone...

Solution
I assume you're using OBS to stream? One important spec you left out is your ISP (internet) speed. If it's 10Mb upload speed, you'll be restricted to 5000 bitrate on Output. You'll need at least 12Mb upload speed to use the max bitrate Twitch and Youtube support for 720p streams, which is 6000.

With your spec, use x264 stream encoding (Output tab), which uses the CPU to encode, and definitely limit stream output to 720p.

So as you can see, it's not just about hardware, much of it is about upload speed of your internet. I would never consider streaming because I am very picky about video quality and I only have at best 6Mb upload speed. I would literally have to stream at 3000 bitrate, which isn't really enough for good video quality...
I assume you're using OBS to stream? One important spec you left out is your ISP (internet) speed. If it's 10Mb upload speed, you'll be restricted to 5000 bitrate on Output. You'll need at least 12Mb upload speed to use the max bitrate Twitch and Youtube support for 720p streams, which is 6000.

With your spec, use x264 stream encoding (Output tab), which uses the CPU to encode, and definitely limit stream output to 720p.

So as you can see, it's not just about hardware, much of it is about upload speed of your internet. I would never consider streaming because I am very picky about video quality and I only have at best 6Mb upload speed. I would literally have to stream at 3000 bitrate, which isn't really enough for good video quality.
[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Unj8GIuIflo"][/video]

Solution