Jun 1, 2020
PC Specs ( Currrent ):

I3-4170
H81M-D Motherboard
Corsair cv550
AMD R-500 series Radeon RX 560 Sapphire Pulse OC 2GB
Kingston 2x4gb 1333Mhz DDR3
Seagate 500gb HDD

I wanna upgrade my pc but im sorta out of budget so i wanna do it piece by piece. Any advice on which should i replace first?

Solution
PC Specs ( Currrent ):

I3-4170
H81M-D Motherboard
Corsair cv550
Seagate 500gb HDD

I wanna upgrade my pc but im sorta out of budget so i wanna do it piece by piece. Any advice on which should i replace first?
If you really want to upgrade from that, save up the money. You'll need to upgrade cpu and mobo, ram and gpu. In that order preferably.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Vmkhf9
Here's a list i made for you. The gpu is optional. I would advice you to wait out till end of this year to see what next gen has to offer.

poorbugger

Distinguished
PC Specs ( Currrent ):

I3-4170
H81M-D Motherboard
Corsair cv550
Seagate 500gb HDD

If you really want to upgrade from that, save up the money. You'll need to upgrade cpu and mobo, ram and gpu. In that order preferably.
https://pcpartpicker.com/list/Vmkhf9
Here's a list i made for you. The gpu is optional. I would advice you to wait out till end of this year to see what next gen has to offer.

Reactions: ImmaJoker
Solution

poorbugger

Distinguished
How about for an intel cpu?
If you have the money sure. Intel cpus cost more but have poorer value. They only win amd in gaming by slight margin and lose in everything else but cost a lot more. Some intel cpus alone is the cost of amd cpu+motherboard. Besides that, intel cpus dont come with good cooler or a cooler in general so you'll need to buy an aftermarket cooler again.

TRENDING THREADS