Want a good card with decent core and ram

Want 5900 catergory cards give cores over 400 rams that are in par with 5950
cards. I want a 30.4 gig bandwith in my next card. Hope I can find some that
I dont have to pay alot for but I will wait longer so I save the money or
maybe there will be another drop in prices by the time I am ready to buy .

"wired and confused" <johnsongerry@comcast.net> wrote in message news:<ZnBcc.78747$gA5.968291@attbi_s03>...
> Want 5900 catergory cards give cores over 400 rams that are in par with 5950
> cards. I want a 30.4 gig bandwith in my next card. Hope I can find some that
> I dont have to pay alot for but I will wait longer so I save the money or
> maybe there will be another drop in prices by the time I am ready to buy .

And WHY do you wish a 30.4 gig bandwidth on your next card? that is
only memory bandwidht..and nowadays good performing shaders is more
inportant for many games. Of course if you only do quacke III kind of
games...well..then memory bandwidth is usefull, I hope you enjoy your
Quacke III 300fps at 4x AA and 8x FSAA ....

I would just suggest not to try UT2004..because..then your 5900 based
card will be... slightly weak...

Well I do run games but not a quakklee player. These are my games now Since
I have a good array of games and I like to play so many I think going with a
good card will make me more happy . I dont want to miss the action.

Need for Speed Underground
Nascar 2004
Colin Mcrae 4
Splinter Cell