Want suggestion about Mobo and Processor

Nayanmanna

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013
Hello guys, I want to buy new mobo, processor and ram. I'm now using ASUS M5a7mlx and phenom II x4 840 with 8 gb ddr3 ram and 1050ti 4gb gpu but many of games need support of sse4.1 in processor so want 2 buy new config . I prefer to go with AMD Ryzen 3 1200 . So If u guys give me a config within 15k in indian money taking mobo processor and 8 gb ram .
Thanks in advance....
PLZ help me in this matter ....

rabmcnair90

Prominent
Jun 1, 2018
You could save yourself some money and get 2nd hand CPU and mobo. Pretty sure Haswell CPUs support sse 4.1, which means you could keep your existing RAM.

Had a look at prices of Ryzen CPU and Mobo + DDR4 RAM and I was struggling to stay within your budget.

Nayanmanna

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013

could u plz give some suggestion about the Haswell CPU .....

rabmcnair90

Prominent
Jun 1, 2018
Here is a list of Haswell CPUs: http://www.thebestgamingmotherboards.com/list-of-haswell-processors.

I would probably go with and i5 or i7. Once you decide on your CPU look for a compatible motherboard.

If you are unsure, just post here and someone will be able to advise you on what is compatible.

Nayanmanna

Distinguished
Sep 26, 2013

1st of all thanks for ur advice , which is saves me a lot of money . Now I get a 2nd hand AMD FX6300 so how about it ????
and I'm going to buy it tomorrow & user saying that it's on good condition so I wanna know that is there any way to check the old CPU ?????

rabmcnair90

Prominent
Jun 1, 2018
I personally wouldn't get the FX6300 if you intend to do gaming as you will get much more life out an i5 or i7 and better performance.

However, in answer to your question, I would take a close look at the chip and check for any obvious signs of damage. If there is nothing obvious wrong with it, you will need to put it in a working rig to see if it works. If possible you could also ask the person to show you it working.

Once you get the chip you should run some benchmark software to see if it is performing as it should and also check the temperatures once it is running.