Want to be First to Duke Nukem Forever Demo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

SchizoFrog

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2009
As alidan has hinted at... I personally will not think twice about downloading this demo. I mean the demo is not even being bundled with a newish game. Although I am fairly sure that the demo will miss the one thing we all want from DN... formidable online multiplayer.

Travis Beane

Distinguished
Aug 6, 2010
[citation][nom]alidan[/nom]is it wrong to pirate a demo, duke nukem edition[/citation]
In this scenario, I'll have to say, no. No it isn't.

If I have some cash, I'll be sure to pick up the GoTY edition. :D

g00fysmiley

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2010
oo another dlc.. how did claptrap robot revolution get out without me noticing.. all the dlc and the game have been awsome, have to steam the new one when i get home :D this made my day!

as for dnf... when it hits steam i'll probably get it but not really intrested in beta testing it, never really got the point of beta testing for free .. so i'm gonna find your glitches on my time for your profit

ksharp25

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
"Want to be First to Duke Nukem Forever Demo?"

No. I no longer care because they took too damn long to come out with it. And why is a PC version of a game going to be cheaper then console versions?

back_by_demand

Splendid
BANNED
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]ksharp25[/nom]"Want to be First to Duke Nukem Forever Demo?"No. I no longer care because they took too damn long to come out with it. And why is a PC version of a game going to be cheaper then console versions?[/citation]
PC games are always cheaper than consoles
Didn't you know?

the_crippler

Distinguished
Jun 14, 2010
[citation][nom]ksharp25[/nom]And why is a PC version of a game going to be cheaper then console versions?[/citation]

...because they usually are. (Not that it makes a hell of a lot of sense.)

cliffro

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
I've heard countless times Microsoft and Sony charge roughly $10 per game released on console, or so I've heard.

But EA and Ubisoft are looking to change that apparently, with new PC games running 59.99. Like SC:C, Assassin's Creed 2, Crysis 2 and MOH.

extremepcs

Distinguished
May 6, 2008
[citation][nom]back_by_demand[/nom]PC games are always cheaper than consolesDidn't you know?[/citation]

Console makers lose money / maybe break even on hardware knowing that they will make it up on games sales. Not so with PC's, hence the lower price.

kelemvor4

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
"For those who grabbed Borderlands when it launched last year (like I did), this is a bit of a bummer."

Agreed, not a great way for gearbox to treat us paying customers. This sort of thing really encourages piracy of the demo as others mentioned.

Anomalyx

Distinguished
Apr 2, 2010
For those who grabbed Borderlands when it launched last year (like I did), this is a bit of a bummer.
I just picked it up yesterday for $5 on clearance at Target... I like to think I still came out ahead here, demo or no demo.

Dirtman73

Distinguished
Sep 11, 2009
[citation][nom]schizofrog[/nom]Although I am fairly sure that the demo will miss the one thing we all want from DN... formidable online multiplayer.[/citation]

Who cares about multiplayer in a Duke Nukem game?

Status
Not open for further replies.