[SOLVED] Want to buy a certificated PSU

Oct 20, 2021
(Sorry for the bad English, I'm not a native English speaker)

Recently I Bought a GTX 750 for an office computer I have. Everything is working fine, but right now I have a non-certificated psu, and I want to buy a better want to be safer with my build. I saw an smart430 and a evga 600 white for good prices, but I don't know much about PSUs.

Here are all the specs.

I3-540 (I'm planning on buying an i5-650 or an i5-750 on the future)
GTX 750
8 GB DDR3 ram
An 80 MM fan
Wi-fi card

The PSU is a generic Chinese one that "can draw" 320 watts.

Solution

Recently I Bought a GTX 750 for an office computer I have. Everything is working fine, but right now I have a non-certificated psu, and I want to buy a better want to be safer with my build. I saw an smart430 and a evga 600 white for good prices, but I don't know much about PSUs.

Here are all the specs.

GTX 750
8 GB DDR3 ram
An 80 MM fan
Wi-fi card

"Certified" efficiency ratings and quality are NOT synonymous. There is a power supply recommendation thread --...

kanewolf

Titan

Here are all the specs.

GTX 750
8 GB DDR3 ram
An 80 MM fan
Wi-fi card

"Certified" efficiency ratings and quality are NOT synonymous. There is a power supply recommendation thread -- https://forums.tomshardware.com/thr...pply-discussion-thread-toms-hardware.3212332/
Use that plus what is available in your country to find a power supply.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS