Want to buy a Williams Defender metal coin bucket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Looking to buy a Williams Defender metal coin bucket. It has to be the
kind of coin bucket with the handle on it. I'm not sure if this kind
was used in any other Williams games, but I know Defender had this
type. Please E-mail me with price and info.

Thanx again,

Ren,

Same as Williams pinball machines try pinball group.

mark

I might have one in stock.I would need a picture of it so i can match it up.

--

THANKS.MARK,
MARKLINE VENDING