Want to buy: Super Puzzle Fighter II CPS2 Board!

I have been searching through these forums and many others and even
ebay for 2 yearas, looking for this board only to be thrown aside by
others that bought it or were buying it....

If anyone has one and willing to trade I have many other boards and
also would be able to purchase it from them... if you know or have one
for sale Please email me at Otradash@gmail.com

Thanks, TJB

jsat, Xmen Vs Street Fighter (SUICIDE FREE)
Marvel Vs Streetfighter (SUICIDE FREE)

Still In search of it... and Wanting a AVSP board as well... PLease
Email me if you find one... Will Trade/Buy ETC.

Still In search of it... and Wanting a AVSP board as well... PLease
Email me if you find one... Will Trade/Buy ETC.

I am Also looking For the marquee for Super Puzzle Fighter too!... but
not for AVSP... thanks, TJB ^.<